Imli / Tamarind
- They are widely used in South Asian cuisine which also inclides Thai and Indian cooking.
- They are sour in taste and are mostly used for cuisines like sambar, rassam, pani puri, sweet and sour chutney, amlana, tamarind rice, vegetable curry, pad thai etc.
- They are fresh from the farm to Navjeevan, Navjeevan to your Table
- Pure, natural, unadulterated, just the way they are
- Seasonal produce, nothing but the best
- Thoughtfully ground in our state-of-the-art facility with love
- Ruling the spice chart since decades
450 Grams, 900 Grams
9.00 AED – 18.00 AED