White pepper is one of the oldest spices of India. White Pepper has a milder, more spicy flavour than black pepper. You can add whole pepper in multiple dishes to get the delicate tangy flavor.
- It can be added to healthy foods to bring out the flavour.
- You can either add it in sandwiches or salads with other ingredients complimenting the same.
- It is also common in Chinese cooking and is also used in aromatic Vietnamese soups as well as in many Swedish preparations.
- It is one of the good sources of magnesium and Iron.
- White pepper can help you out with digestive issues, dental problems, toothache and weak eyesight.
- It is an amazing storehouse of health benefits and you will be surprised at how it can improve your health.