Dagad Phool/Stone Flower/ Pathar Phool
Pathar phool is a very rare component used in the Garam Masala Spice Mix.
- It is very popular in Indian delicacies and snacks. It is used extensively in curries and in the Maharashtrian dishes.
- You can make it a powder and add it in many Indian dishes.
- It is known as ‘Goda’ masala.
- Dagad Phool or Stone Flower is a lichen.
- It has no taste, no smell and is light like paper.
- Store in a dry place.
- Avoid using a wet spoon to remove this product.
45.00 AED – 76.00 AED